Society for Business Ethics — August 3rd-9th, 2020
The Journal Review Foundation is pleased to welcome you all to the 2020 Annual Meeting of the Society for Business Ethics!
Most of SBE2020’s participants are of course scholars and also instructors in the field of business ethics & corporate social responsibility. So we’d like to take this opportunity to remind you of the range of FREE resources published by the Journal Review Foundation:
- The Business Ethics Journal Review — peer reviewed, conversational, fast!
- Business Ethics Highlights — curated glimpses of business ethics in the news, perfect for classroom ice-breakers and essay topics;
- The Concise Encyclopedia of Business Ethics — a free, brief, academically-sound starting point for your students!
Remember: the Journal Review Foundation is a nonprofit — all of our resources are available 100% free, and un-gated.
While, you’re here, check out these items by SBE members, in the Business Ethics Journal Review:
- “The Demands of Stakeholder Theory for Corporate Governance” by SBE past president Jeffrey Moriarty
- “Shareholder Ownership is Irrelevant for Shareholder Primacy”, by Hasko von Kriegstein (and see the SBE2020 program for Hasko’s presentation on “Developing and Validating the Business Ethics Denial Scale.”)
- “Kantian Virtue Ethics in the Context of Business: How Practically Useful Can It Be?” by Daryl Koehn. And check the SBE2020 program for the timing of Daryl’s presentation on “Ethical and Leadership Challenges by Organizational Culture Type”
- “Business Ethics and Ideals” by Gregory Wolcott. Greg is presenting on “A Deeper ‘Adam Smith Problem'” as part of the SBE2020 program
- “Is there ‘a Point’ to Markets? A Response to Martin,” by Wayne Norman. Wayne is also chairing a session on Political Philosophy during the SBE2020 program
- “Gaining Perspective on Perspective Taking,” by David Ohreen. David is presenting on “Vygotskian Business Ethics Education,” this Wednesday as part of the SBE2020 program
- “The Expressive Functions of Pay,” by Matthew Caulfield. Make sure to check the SBE2020 program for timing of Matt’s presentation (with Andrew Lynn) on “CSR Simplified”.